With only 6 1/2 weeks to go, I am officially done traveling and loving being at home. I think it will feel best to be at home now- riding in the car was just getting to be too hard, not to mention not sleeping in my own bed and following my routine. My belly is growing so fast and I am tiring out more again. Not quite like the first trimester, but getting close. I crash out on the couch almost every night before Andy attempts to move me upstairs. My back will also freeze up at night and it gets hard to move around. I was talking to one of my friends on the phone the other night
and we had a laugh about dropping a pen on the floor- she asked me yet if I've gotten to the point where if I drop a pen on the floor I have to act like MacGyver to try to pick it up. I said yes, and then I have work to do to figure out how to get back up again. I really have to say though that even though there are aches and pains and brainless moments, I have honestly LOVED being pregnant. I used to roll my eyes when people said that, but honestly what a blessing to be able to carry our own child and experience this!
We had our last monthly doctor appointment yesterday before I start going every 2 weeks. The word of the day was "normal". Everything was normal- baby's heart rate, my belly's size, my blood pressure, my symptoms- normal normal normal. And really- thank goodness for normal!!!! Apparently the baby's head is down so I'm getting closer, but the doctor thinks that I will go full term. I really believe he will make his appearance early, but maybe that is wishful thinking on my part!
The last ultrasound I need to have to check on that size of the monster fibroid has been delayed another 3 or so weeks. My doctor wants to do it around 35 weeks, which bummed us out because we wanted to take another peek at our little guy this week. Something to look forward to, I guess! I hope we get good pictures of Baby so we can post them on here! Cross your fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment