No, this was his first true Halloween, one that he could dress up for and enjoy. We (OK, so I) picked a monkey costume. Daddy was a little unsure about the tail, but I figured when else in life can you pull off a curly tail? He was so stinkin' cute in this monkey costume....
Saturday, November 21, 2009
One Little Monkey
Our little monkey just celebrated his FIRST HALLOWEEN! Not his first Halloween on earth, because last Halloween he was a whole 5 days old and we got to dress him up in the pumpkin hat they gave us at the hospital and his "I love my mummy" onesie that we got as a gift. 




We got him dressed up and posed for pictures with his cousins. Grandma Sandy and I did take Luke to one house... the Moen's.... one house for one year old! I figured that would be a simple way to get started. We can save the carrying a pillowcase while your feet freeze trip for a few years from now. Luke LOVED visiting the Moen's and completely hammed it up:



The same weekend we helped Cousin Eli celebrate his first birthday!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment