
Luke had his 4 month appointment on Friday, and it went well. He is now 16 lbs. and 25 inches long, and he is doing so well! I really can't believe how fast he is growing... I packed his littlest clothes away today to make room for the bigger stuff. He is now wearing 6 month clothes!! I had plenty of warning about how that would happen, but it's really hard to believe that he can fit those. Luke is also now sitting up in the table's chairs in his classroom, and loves to play in his exersaucer!! M

y baby is growing up. Andy told me one day last week as I was trying to convince him we didn't need to graduate to the next size diapers "I don't think you know how big he really is". He is right. To me, Luke is still the newborn that I brought home from the hospital. Not ready for cereal yet, not ready to play outside, not ready to break away from using the swing for naps.... how do I psychologically convince myself that he is indeed ready? I suppose motherhood is like that- not ready for a sleepover, not ready to ride a bike, not ready to swim in the lake without floaties.... Am I ready for all of that??? I have a feeling I have to be, because Andy is still poring over Trek catalogs for Luke's first bike.... and second.... and third....
No comments:
Post a Comment