
Hi everyone! Well, I am at 15 weeks right now and am doing great! My belly is growing more and more every day! It's becoming pretty obvious to the world that I am expecting a baby, and the more and more I run into people the more questions that they have. I thought I would answer some of those questions here for all of you:
How are you feeling?
I am feeling really great except for the pain I'm feeling in my belly this week. All of the muscles and ligaments are growing and stretching out, so that is pretty painful at this point. I did read that it should subside in a few weeks once my body adjusts. Otherwise I'm getting some energy back and I'm feeling good!
Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
Of course! Andy and I both are in agreement that we can't wait any longer than our 20 week ultrasound to find out. With that 3D technology it should be no problem determining that (unless the baby is shy that day!). People want to know if we prefer a boy or a girl. Truthfully either would be a blessing. Andy does want a son at some point to hunt and fish with, but he looks at his niece Mia and says "She's pretty cool too", so we would be thrilled with either!
Have you thought of names? What are they?
Yes, we have 2 boy names picked out. Girl names are a little more tough for us right now. We have decided though we will share the sex of the baby when we find out in June, but the name is going to remain a secret until October! We are open to suggestions though!
Any cravings? Anything driving you crazy right now?
Cravings include grilled cheese, chocolate chip muffins, tacos and pineapple. One of the grocery stores here makes the best chocolate chip muffins that I feel that I can't live without at this point. A week ago I went in to buy my supply for the week, and they had switched to only offering blueberry! Imagine the anger that bubbled in my brain in the middle of the Cub Foods bakery section, but I managed to hold it together and take the blueberry. I also could also eat tacos every night of the week if Andy were able to stand it! As far as aversions to food or smell, Chinese food defiantly tops the list, as well as peanut butter's smell and cigarette smoking. That has always and will never stop bothering me though.
That's all for now. If anyone thinks of anything else, feel free to post a comment or question and I will answer it! This next few weeks will be busy for us- we will be going to the cities next weekend for our nephew Micaiah's church dedication and our brother-in-law Matt's graduation party. Andy also has a bike race he could compete in on Sunday morning down there, but as of now he's unsure. With our late season snow and cold weather he hasn't been able to train as much as usual. We will also be in Fargo in 2 weeks for my aunt Angie's wedding, so we will be able to see both sides of the family this month! Our next doctor appointment is May 16th, so if there is any news we'll be sure to post it!
No comments:
Post a Comment